Our hearts are like gardens that need constant care. They can grow beautiful, fruitful plants or pervasive weeds that choke out the good things.
In this study you will:
- Dig into the scripture to explore what God says about the heart.
- Examine and identify the weeds growing there.
- Gain a better understanding of the need to surrender your heart to God continually.
- Experience how God heals a broken heart to bear fruit that glorifies Him.
- Discover a strategy to guard against new weeds taking root.
Got a Group? Contact me for group pricing.